Mt. Geraldine 2910m – 12-15hrs NE.ridge grade II 5.4
Another classic ridge climb that rivals the East ridge of Cavell! Beautiful quartzite rock climbing with views of the Clemenceau Icefield on our way up. There’s a lot of climbing on this one, both on the way up and the way down.
Equipment list for alpine rock climbing
- Daypack large enough for spare clothing, lunch, climbing equipment
- Lunch and water
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain gear
- Clothing suitable for the weather (long pants help protect the knees while climbing)
- Lightweight mountaineering boots. We will be climbing in mountaineering boots rather than rock shoes.
- Collapsible trekking pole
- I can provide a harness, helmet and all technical climbing equipment
See Pricing & Booking.