Mt. Edith Cavell 3363m – 12-15hrs E ridge grade II 5.3
One of the best alpine ridge climbs in Canada! This can also be done as a 2 day trip. Prior alpine climbing experience necessary. Do it!
Equipment list for alpine climbing
- Daypack large enough for spare clothing, lunch, climbing equipment
- Lunch and water
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rain gear
- Clothing suitable for the weather (long pants help protect the knees while climbing)
- Lightweight mountaineering boots. We will be climbing in mountaineering boots rather than rock shoes.
- Collapsible trekking pole
- I can provide an ice axe, crampons, harness, helmet and all technical climbing equipment
- You will need to pick up crampons, and an ice axe from Gravity Gear the day before the course if you don’t have your own
See Pricing & Booking.