A long and serious alpine endeavor. Polar Circus is on every aspiring climbers hit list, and one of Canada’s most popular ice routes. Up to Grade 5 ice.
Equipment list for ice climbing
- Daypack large enough for spare clothing, lunch, climbing equipment
- Lunch and water
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are an absolute must
- Gore-Tex style pants and Jacket
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Wool hat and 2 pairs of gloves (It’s easy for 1 pair to get wet)
- I can provide rock shoes, harness, helmet and all technical climbing equipment
- You may need to pick up mountaineering boots, crampons, and ice tools from Gravity Gear the day before for the upper portions of BS Canyon
See Pricing & Booking.